Perennial Advantage Strive (HMO I-SNP) and Perennial Advantage Concierge (HMO C-SNP) from Perennial Advantage are designed to meet the needs of our members and health care partners. In addition, we strive to meet the highest quality and safety standards. We follow standards developed by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) to reach this goal.
The Perennial Advantage Quality Improvement (QI) Department has a mission to provide an effective, system-wide, measurable plan for monitoring, evaluating and improving the quality of care and services in a cost-effective and efficient manner to our enrolled Members and contracted providers.
- Perennial Advantage’s mission, vision, and core values create the foundation for organizational QI.
- We use quality assurance and performance improvement to make decisions and guide our day-to-day operations.
- Our QI Program includes all business lines, partners, departments and services.
- Our QI Program is comprehensive regarding systems of care, management practices, and business practices.
- Our QI Program is data-driven and supports the plan’s mission, vision, and values through continuous improvement and monitoring of medical care, patient safety, behavioral health services, and the delivery of services to Members.
- Our QI Program decisions are based on data, which is collected in a systematic format in alignment with our infrastructure and aggregated in our proprietary care management platform.
To improve the health status of Perennial Advantage members.
To ensure access to high quality and safe health care services in the Perennial Advantage service area.
For more information about the Perennial Advantage Quality program, please call Member Services. Calls to this number are free.